Perfekt Me Speech Therapy Services’ Speech-language pathologist currently accepts the health insurance plans listed below. To be certain your insurance is accepted or if you do not see your plan listed, please call 832-736-8485 for assistance.
Remember to check with your insurance plan provider to verify that Perfekt Me Speech Therapy Services’ Speech-language pathologist is in your network. In addition, please contact your plan provider for questions regarding specific speech therapy diagnosis/procedural codes your plan covers.
To comply with contractual policies, co-pays, co-insurances or deductibles MUST be made at the time of service. As a courtesy, the Speech-language pathologist will file claims with the contracted insurance plans.
Commercial Insurance Accepted:
*United Health Care
*Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Blue Choice PPO
HMO Blue Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Children with Special Health Care Needs (CSHCN)
Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership (TMHP)-(Traditional Medicaid)
*Medicaid Managed Care Accepted:
Molina Healthcare of Texas
*Private (Self-Pay) Accepted:
Credit Card (Note: Major credit cards are accepted through Square Up)
Payment for speech therapy services is due at the time of service.
A referral can be submitted by downloading and completing our online referral intake form and faxing it to 281-506-7867. You may also submit a referral by calling (832) 736-8485 and speaking with the Speech-language pathologist. Once the referral is received, you will be contacted as soon as possible regarding the status of staffing the request.
The referral process is as follows:
- Perfekt Me Speech Therapy Services, PLLC accepts referrals from the child’s parent(s), physician or other professionals
- Perfekt Me Speech Therapy Services, PLLC verifies the child’s insurance eligibility and benefits
- Once the insurance is authorized, Perfekt Me Speech Therapy Services’ Speech-language pathologist will schedule an appointment for the initial speech-language evaluation
- The child is assessed or evaluated by the Speech-language pathologist
- The evaluation packet, including the initial plan of care, Request for CCP Outpatient Therapy and the evaluation report, is sent to the referring physician for review, signature and approval to begin speech therapy services
- Once the physician’s signature is received by Perfekt Me Speech Therapy Services, PLLC, the information is then submitted for authorization to the child’s payer source
- Once the information has been received by Perfekt Me Speech Therapy Services, PLLC, for approval, from the child’s payer source then, the Speech-language pathologist will contact the child’s parent(s) to schedule therapy visits with the child
Perfekt Me Speech Therapy Services, PLLC is currently providing services in the following counties:
- Brazoria (Alvin, Angleton, Manvel, Pearland and Rosharon)
- Ft. Bend (Fresno, Missouri City, Stafford and Sugarland)
- Galveston (Friendswood)
- Harris (South Houston, including Cresmont, Hobby, Scarsdale, South Park and Sunnyside)